Glass rocks or glass stones - exclusive design elements for garden and landscaping
Overall view of our extensive stock Glass rocks
DECO STONES glass rocks is an exclusive material for designing open areas
In contrast to natural stones glass rocks or glass stones provide transparency and an extraordinary play of colours in combination with lights.
Gabions filled with coloured or clear glass rocks/glass stones have a particularly creative touch when combined with natural stones.
Depending on your creativity you can create an amazing amount of different patterns by simply layering both materials.
Glass rocks are highly suitable for being combined with lights. Therefore low voltage LED lights are preferably used.
If you like glass as a decorative, easy-care and rot-proof design element, we recommend you, along with our coloured glass rocks, further exclusive bulk glass goods: glass stones for gabions, garden glass, glass pebbles, glass granules, irregular glass pebbles, glass nuggets, glass balls.
DECO STONES - import / export, glass rocks wholesale
View reference project: open areas designed with glass rocks
Your personal purchase advantage at the company DECO STONES
APPLICATIONS of Glass rocks
- filling gabions (wire baskets), alternative to stones
- filling gabions in combination with natural stone products
- extravagant garden decoration illuminated from below or behind
- decorative edging for pathways, beds and terraces
- edging area around houses, alternative to pebbles
- decorative, sophisticated design element for covering large indoor and outdoor areas.
CHARACTERISTICS of Glass rocks from DECO STONES
- high colour intensity compared to natural stone products, even in dry state
- real coloured glass, completely dyed
- almost indestructible and weatherproof, rot-proof
- colour-fast, even in cases of extreme weather conditions
- virtually no moss or algea growth due to the non-porous surface
- self-cleaning in rain or when irrigated
- recyclable without special further processing
QUANTITY CALCULATION of Glass rocks
Calculation of requirements for glass stones:
volume (cm³) x 1650 = required quantity (in kg)
Example: Area: 4m²
desired filling height 25cm
Calculation: 4m² x 0.25m x 1650 = 1650.00kg
You require a quantity of 1650.00kg.
DECO STONES Import/Export, the specialist for Glass rocks for landscaping and open space planning.
If you are interested in other materials for decoration have a look here: Garden glass, Glass terrazzo/Glaskiesel or Glass stones.